zaterdag, maart 20

I LOVE VINTAGE


This Thursay, i went to the opening of the new I LOVE VINTAGE store. And I really did enjoy myself. What I really liked about it all, was that the store looked so different from most vintage stores. It didn't have too much clothes( yes i think that's a real thing, too much clothes in a shop ) and it looked very clean and organized. I also really had fun with meeting other people and bloggers for instance.

I tend to forget my camera when going some where, and this time I did so too. But thank other bloggers like Andy from http://www.stylescrapbook.com/ for allowing me to steal the pictures she made. well, i'm the guy on the first picture and I wore a tee from zara, a cardigan from zara, vintage leather pants and vintage shoes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten